CRM Mitchell1 2023-03-09T23:02:16+00:002014 Chrysler Town & Country CRM Mitchell1 2023-03-09T23:02:16+00:00
- tech had coolant system pressurized for 2+ hours and found no signs of leaks. customer said he noticed after the vehicle.
- Customer states check engine light is on.
- Confirmed complaint, hooked up scan tool and checked for codes. Found. -P0622- Generator terminal L circuit. -P0300- Random engine misfire.
GARY B. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/8/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-19T23:01:38+00:002014 Chrysler Town & Country CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-19T23:01:38+00:00
- Check engine light is not currently on. Had previously scanned and found a code for the crank sensor. Inspected over wiring found exposed wires at the connector for the oil pump control. Inspected over crank sensor and attempted to remove to test. Sensor did not want to come out. Suggest having sensor here just in case this one brakes while trying to remove.
- Removed connector and removed the crank sensor. Installed new and reconnected. Performed cam/crank relearn procedure.
- Disconnected sensor and then cut off old connector with open wires. Installed new connector using heat shrink connectors. Reconnected and checked for proper operation.
GARY B. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/18/2023